The Friday Run-Down 1/25/13

Friday, January 25, 2013
I've spent this week working on my YA Fantasy title as well the sequel to SOPHIE & CARTER and every minute I spent writing made me feel alive. There were several days I stayed in my office all day without taking a break from my keyboard. <-- That's when the good stuff happens. :)



I failed at being "online" this week since I rarely checked my Facebook and Twitter feeds, but I just got so caught up with my stories! :) I'll try to do better next week.




My dreams this week:

* I want to learn to play the harp. Seriously.
* I want to get through the 1600 emails in my inbox this weekend. #mailfail
* And I want a reason to wear these shoes out in public. So if you're throwing a fabulous shoe party or something, let me know.

My favorite quote this week: 

"Shine, don't shadow." -The Good Mad



There you have it, my Friday Rundown. 
What are your dreams this week? Your favorite quotes? 

Have a great weekend! :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment