Picture Post! Here's to the beginning of 2013...

Monday, April 1, 2013
A picture update of my 2013, so far.

READER TATOO
Check out this awesome Archers of Avalon tattoo one of my readers got! 
I love it, love it, love it!

Me and two of my fabulous readers, Richelle (left) and Allison (right).
I heart you guys!


Last month, I was featured in Valley Lifestyles Magazine.
*cue epic screaming and joyous dance moves* 
So crazy. SO CRAZY! Ahhh!!! 


To read the article, click HERE. (page 17)


Me with cover photographer, Ashley Bugg (left). I love this girl! And a pic my friend took while at her dentist's office (right). TV Guide...People...then BAM! There's my face.
I'm still not over it.

I saw Muse in concert! Whoo-hoo! (Me and my BFF, Kristen, on the floor--because that's where all the dancing happens.)


Two incredibly practical purchases I've made so far this year: a harp and a war hammer. I'm a conundrum, I know.

My 2013 is off to a killer start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment