The Friday Run-Down 2/1/13

Friday, February 1, 2013

I spent most of this week working on Sophie & Carter's sequel. I had trouble with how to let the ending unfold so I put it away (eek!) and I won't get it back out again until the ending comes to me. *sigh* This poor sequel. I've really struggled with finishing it since the beginning and I'm not sure why. But my personal rule when writing is "if I don't FEEL it, then I don't write it" and I don't "feel" the ending yet. So yeah. When the ending comes to me, easy and beautiful, then I'll finish it.



In other news, I'm on my way to Florida today to visit some of my writer friends and I canNOT wait! I have been looking forward to this trip for months and I'm seriously ecstatic about it! I can't wait to hang out with some brilliant authors and pick their brains about life and love and writer's block and caffeine addiction. ;)


My dreams this week:

* I still want to learn to play harp.
* I want to see Elie Goulding in concert. (She's on tour right now.)
* And I want to make new friends at this writer's retreat this weekend. Friends are the best. :)



My favorite quote of the week:

"Just keep following the heartlines on your hand." -Florence + The Machine


There you have it, my Friday Rundown. 
What are your dreams this week? Your favorite quotes? 

Have a great weekend! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment