The Friday Run-Down 2/8/13

Friday, February 8, 2013



This week was primarily dedicated to working on my New Adult novel. I wrote a ridiculous scene about making out with Captain Hook. It probably won't make the final cut, but the scene I wrote about Tinkerbell might. ;) So...yeah. Stay tuned for some college-aged drama with Peter Pan references. 



I read Losing It by Cora Carmack this week. It was hilarious and wonderful and made me wish my hubby had a British accent. I also read Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi and freaking loved it. I have a Perry crush.

Also, I bought a harp. -------->
BOOM. That just happened.


My dreams this week:

* I want to learn how to play the theme song from Pirates of the Caribbean on the harp.
* I want to see the Northern Lights.



My favorite quote this week:

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." -Omar Khayyam


There you have it, my Friday Rundown. 
What are your dreams this week? Your favorite quotes? 

Have a great weekend! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment